A pup joint is a casing or tubing of length shorter than Range 1 with the same connection.
- Adjust the length of casing/tubing string to match the required total length
- Adjust length of sub-assembly to appropriate handling length.
- All standard lengths (2', 3', 4', 5', 6', 8', 10' or 12'), but any length can be specified. The API length tolerance is +/- 3"
- Available in API and proprietary steel grades, including stainless steels and high alloys.
- Compensate for standard range length tolerance of casing/tubing
- Optimize handling of the down-hole equipment at the rig site
A crossover is a one piece tubular section used for the purpose of joining or changing from one size, weight, or type of thread connection to the same or another size, weight, or type of thread connection.
- Typical length of 24", 30", 36". Other lengths as requested
- Available in API (5CT and 5CRA) and proprietary steel grades, including stainless steels and high alloys.
Crossovers connect any two tubular sections that do not connect naturally. This tubular section can be casing, tubing, drill pipe or combination.
Compatible to the application requirements.
Allows different sizes and types of components to be joined with the same performance to ensure well integrity.
Landing nipples are manufactured with specific internal profiles and run in the tubing string providing predetermined locations where down hole control devices can be landed and retrieved by wire line or coiled tubing.
Meet the requirements of API Specification 14L.
Landing nipples are designed to accept industry standard locking devices of major manufactures.
Exceeds performance of tubing string.
Quick turnaround for many combinations of threads and materials.